Frequently asked questions
What dates do you have available?
We host private events and celebrations Friday-Sunday throughout the year.
How much does everything cost?
Where are you located?
Can we see it beforehand?
Absolutely! However, Archer Farms is a privately owned estate and tours are given by appointment only.
What is included?
- 25 hours onsite (4 hours day before event. 17 hours day of event and 4 hours day after event)
- Archer Farms Barn | a 1880s working big red barn. 1,500 sf finished area. Ideal for indoor ceremony or reception.
- The Natural Amphitheater | a large meadow nestled in the woods, surrounded by 100 ft trees with decorative fauna around the edge. The perfect image of a wooded wedding for the natural and outdoor bride.
- Nature Trail | a picturesque walk through the woods to the amphitheater. Beginning at the Arbor past the pond, toward the 100 year old maple tree, and ends at the amphitheater.
- Arbor | sitting at the entrance to both the amphitheater and nature trail, it is perfect for a private moment between the bride and groom, or for photoshoot opportunities.
- Pavillion | a large covered outdoor gathering space perfect for outdoor dining. Includes a large outdoor grill (propane not included.)
- Newlywed Gazebo | Tucked away into a natural wetland, this lighted gazebo is just enough room for the newlyweds to get a private moment alone during the hustle and bustle of the wedding day. Perfect for intimate photoshoots.
- Bridal Cottage | over 140 years old, the bridal cottage has been tastefully remodeled to bring for the modern bride, while still maintaining some of the original old world charm. Perfect for the bride and her closest friends to get ready for her big day.
What are the event hours?
25 hours onsite: 4 hours day before event for set up, 17 hours day of event, and 4 hours day after event for breakdown. Clean up must be completed by 11am for a walkthrough with managment to ensure the return of your deposit.
Do you have an required vendors?
No, but we will provide you with a list of Vendors who are familiar with the location and know our requirements.
What are your catering policies?
You may choose from our list, or choose your own – in all cases, the caterer must be a licensed and insured business (no DIY or potluck dinners) and able to provide full-service staffing until close
What kind of bar can there be?
Are there sound restrictions?
Are there decor restrictions?
Yes, we prohibit the use of any decor that is difficult to clean up such as confetti or streamers. To protect the natural environment and the risk of fire, we do not allow any sparklers, or other forms of fireworks.
Do you have lodging onsite?
Is the venue handicap accessible?
Do you have more than one wedding a day?
Do you have a designated parking area?
We want to include our fur baby, is that allowed?
What's the backup weather plan?
Our guests are from out of town, what should we suggest they do during their off time?
World class surfing, fishing, crabbing and clamming.
Hiking, kayaking, Mt. Biking, scuba diving and more.
Walk along our endless miles of beaches.
Enjoy our Local Breweries and spirit rooms.
Bandon Dunes PGA Golf Course
Rent an ATV or UTV and ride the dunes
Jet boat Rides in Gold Beach
Or try your luck at the Mill Casino
Is there a sitting fee for photographers?
Yes there is a $50 sitting fee for photographers interested in private photo sessions.